A MOTIVATIONAL PROGRAM FOR YOU AND YOUR COLLEAGUES.
We created the Défi Entreprises because we are convinced of one thing: physical activity is good for physical and mental health. Over the past 10 years, we have helped more than 100 participants increase the amount of physical activity they do, thanks to our program!
A 21-day program in which participants are encouraged to take at least 15 minutes a day to take care of their physical and mental health.
Each day, via an application, three different Challenges are offered:
- One related to physical activity
- One related to mental health
- One related to nutrition
It all ends with a face-to-face or virtual unifying event, at the choice of the participant or the company.
WHO IS IT FOR?
If your business is registered, you are invited to register! If not, this is a good opportunity to present the project to your human resources manager.
WHAT DOES IT COMMIT TO?
We suggest that you make a commitment to yourself by setting a goal that is important to you. For our part, we suggest that participants make a commitment to themselves to complete one of the preparatory challenges + to cover 5 km or 10 km on the day of the event.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You register;
2. Following your registration, you will receive the training programs and the link to the free conference given by Nathalie Bisson;
3. On site or at your home, you will receive your participant kit.
4. You participate in the final event, face-to-face or in virtual mode.
WHERE IS IT?
The entire preparation period takes place remotely: businesses from across Canada can participate. Participants outside of Canada can participate as well. However, we need to send their envelope to a Canadian address, which can then be forwarded.
The final event takes place 100% online for Virtual Package participants while the Experience Package ends with an event adapted to the pandemic available in two regions: Quebec and Montreal.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
$ 29 * + tx
Application to follow the Challenges achieved
Gift card worth $ 10
$ 42,50 * + tx + transaction fees
All the Virtual Package +
Participation in the event
Time measured by electronic chip
Lunch on the day of the event
Security, insurance and entertainment
* Rates increase by $ 5 on September 13.
REGISTRATION AND REFUND POLICY
Your registration is 100% exchangeable / transferable / refundable (less transaction fees) up to 30 days before the event. Less than 30 days before the event, registration is no longer refundable, but it is possible to transfer your registration to another person in your profile on Race Roster.
PREPARATORY SERVICES FOR THE EVENT
Here are some services and tools to help you take on any challenge:
- One month subscription to the Petit Bambou platform to perform meditation and mindfulness exercises;
- Training programs for walking, running and weight training;
- Application to track the various challenges;
- Motivational conference;
- Participation price;
- Live Zumba workout.
ACCESS TO CHALLENGES
Participants will be able to view and validate their different Challenges in four ways:
- On the private Facebook group
- By receiving a daily email
- Using the Défi Entreprises 21 application
- By printing the calendar of activities and checking them off.
You can voluntarily decide to participate in a fundraiser for the foundation chosen by Défi Entreprises. Défi Entreprises agrees to donate $ 10 per company registered for the event.
Terms and Conditions