ACHIEVE A TEAM GOAL WITH YOUR BUSINESS
Health promotion is of the utmost importance in an organization, but it takes time and expertise.
The Défi Entreprises program gives you a structured, turnkey program led by a team of professionals. You will also receive tools to promote your business.
In addition, as the program ends with an adapted event, it is mobilizing and safe for your teams!
- Participating companies offer their employees the opportunity to participate in a 3-month in-company physical activity program, during which they accumulate their physical activity minutes and have access to a complete health toolkit;
- The 3-month program ends with a unifying event. Participants can participate in the Virtual Package, offered 100% online across Canada or participate in the Experience Package, which includes a face-to-face part adapted to the health situation and which will be offered in the cities of Quebec and Montreal, Gatineau / Ottawa, Trois-Rivières and Saguenay;
- Companies can track their number of participants and minutes accumulated throughout the Challenge.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The program is aimed at organizations with 2 to 100 employees.
Self-employed? You are also eligible since we have a category for this purpose that does not require the registration of a business.
WHAT DOES THIS COMMIT US TO?
Companies that register undertake to promote the Challenge to their employees. We take care of the rest!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Determine who will be the manager in your company, that is to say the person who will be responsible for coordinating the Défi Entreprises internally;
- Register the company on the platform Race Roster;
- If you wish to receive additional services, you can book them via our page Services;
- Select the amount the company would like to pay on each employee's registration. Indicate 0 if you do not wish to contribute;
- Following your registration, we will send you the tools to promote the Challenge within your company.
WHERE IS IT?
The entire preparation period takes place remotely. Businesses from across Canada can participate. The final event takes place 100% online for Virtual Package participants, while the Experience Package ends with a course to be completed in the following cities: Quebec, Montreal, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau / Ottawa and Saguenay.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- The basic cost to register your business is $ 100 + tx before December 16 and $ 135 + tx thereafter;
- Then, your company can choose to receive one or more conferences ($ 400) and / or trainings ($ 100) if it wishes.
- Finally, once the company has registered, each participant must register at a cost of $ 30 (Virtual Package) or $ 45 (Experience Package) depending on the package chosen. The company can choose to pay all or part of this amount.
ARE THERE PRIZES TO WIN?
A trophy will be awarded to the company which has obtained the highest percentage of participation in the Challenge, in 4 categories. The participation percentage is calculated by dividing your number of participants by your total number of employees:
- Small businesses: 10 to 99 employees
- Medium-sized companies: 100 to 499 employees
- Large companies: 500 to 1999 employees
- Very large companies: 2000 employees and more
The Fastest Business Contest
We will give a trophy to the company which brings together the 5 fastest runners for the 5 km distance and a trophy to the company which brings together the 5 fastest runners for the 10 km distance.
The Most Trained Company Contest
We will give a trophy to the company that has accumulated the most minutes of physical activity per participant.
The most generous company competitione
A trophy will be awarded to the company that has raised the most money in donations for the foundation associated with the Défi Entreprises in its city.